Well, what can I say. When you get a cd stuck in your computer's drive and expect to have them take it out at the apple store and then are blindsided with the idea that you must part with said computer for three to five days, (really six!) it is quite a shock. Five things:
1. Hallelujah, the computer is back home. In the meantime, I have learned that I am on the computer way too much (and I thought I'd already cut back appropriately!) I am making new computer rules for myself (again) and pledge to participate in the real world a little more often and the virtual world a little less.
2. Less computer time provides more reading time, and I am almost finished with Tuesdays with Morrie. Have you read it? It is amazing. About the lessons learned from a weekly visit with an old professor who is dying. And it's a memoir, so it's all true. If you haven't read it, you should, and it's an easy read. Perfect for people who are constantly interrupted by unruly children (or spouses or pets or whatever interrupts you!)
3. Having been to the mall twice this week (apple store, remember?) I can say that I'm not missing anything by steering clear of that place for the last long time.
4. Kirsten over at Tollipop is giving away another set of her lovely drawings (three of the originals will be wrapped up and under our tree soon!) this week. This week's little girl has the most adorable lopsided pigtails! Stop by for a chance to win!
5. No new pictures today. The boys go to grandma's for some spoiling tomorrow so my to do list is as follows: 1. finish this week's Beth Moore Bible Study ("beloved disciple", if you're wondering) for tomorrow night's meeting. 2. finish uploading and making snapfish book for in-laws Christmas present. 3. Wrap all the Christmas presents I've already bought. 4. clean the stovetop. 5. take Ellie cat in to the vet for a check on her paw…she was attacked on Monday by some creature outside and has two terrible gashes! Poor thing. 6. make corn muffins for Jake's Thanksgiving feast at preschool on Friday. 7. upload recent pictures and edit them. 8. new blog post, making up for the past week of silence. 9. finish Tuesdays with Morrie. Okay, that's not really on my list, but I have a feeling I'll be doing it anyway. It's not like I really need to iron or anything.
I apologize for the lame post. What can I say, I'm out of practice. I promise I'll do better next time.